What road legal goggles do you recommend?

pancho247

Hi all, I'm looking to pick up some road legal goggles for trials/enduro helmets? 

Im sitting my bike test in a week and my instructor told me mine weren't road legal and wouldn't be allowed to use them in the test. 

what goggles to people use for trials/enduros that involve some road work? Like the Scottish 6 day? 

Thanks in advance. 

First result in Google:

"If you ride with a visor or goggles they must either: meet a British Standard and display a BSI Kitemark, or meet a European standard offering at least the same safety and protection as the British Standard and carry a mark equivalent to the BSI Kitemark ( UNECE Regulation 22.05)"

If you buy some from a reputable bike gear shop they should be up to spec, for road riding you can get sealed sunglasses to look cool with ;) I have an 'adventure style' road legal full face helmet for when I'm on the road, I'd rather put up with slightly less visibility* off road than take the risk of loosing my chin on the road (17% of head injuries occur to the chin / front of face in road accidents).

*hardly any loss of visibility, has a visor and flip-down sunshield, and can take MX goggles, which is all handy for longer jaunts