Mini obstacle course on trailer.

leosantanalg

Does anyone own or has made an obstacle course on a trailer? Any pics or ideas out there? 

I have an old but strong flat bad trailer to carry farm equipment and am going to convert it to an obstacle trailer. Kinda those that they use on trials shows like Pat Smage or Jack Price... obviously, my obstacles will be to my skill level. Just something to park on my parking lot by my business on a Saturday afternoon and play around.  The advantage of doing this would be to have a nice clean approach to train techiniques and lots of grip on a newly paved parking lot!! I m very excited about it.  Please share any pics or experiences you might have with this kind of project. Thanks 

I was thinking along the same lines, hinged items, stackable, almost a simple puzzle to stack up and unpack.

I have been trying to decide how to make, in concept, enough items that I could create at minimum a setup that could be organized into 6 or 8 different more progressively difficult configurations.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leosantanalg said:

whats the pitch on that ramp? do you have an idea?? 

It was 4 years ago... but I think I still have it in the back of the barn someplace unfortunately the trailer belonged to somebody who doesn't ride anymore so I don't have it to measure. If I get out there this weekend I will measure the ramp to give you some idea of the size... I do remember it being pretty steep maybe around 45% ?

• Like 1