Gas Gas Ducati Ditigal Convert?

caleb93

On 18/12/2017 at 1:58 AM, michael_t said:

still too bad ... as he is a great resource to answer these sorts of questions when allowed. Just glad he hasn't been kicked off other sites. When you think of all of the videos he has created and free technical advice over the years to support the maintenance of trials bikes it can really only be seen as a loss to this forum in the bigger scheme of things... but hey rules are rules. I guess it isn't an issue posting diagrams that he has created such as the one above "rising sun" was his company after all.

its only a loss because he didnt comply with a simple request. Instead of bemoaning his loss you should be telling him to put things right and why?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

its only a loss because he didnt comply with a simple request. Instead of bemoaning his loss you should be telling him to put things right and why?

The way I read it he was trying to comply. I don't know the guy (don't even live in the same country) I just liked the fact that he was very knowledgeable and willing to share his expertise on issues such as this at no charge. I never had any issues with any of my GasGas bikes and have now switched to Sherco so personally I don't really care - just felt it might be helpful to let people know that he is still out there on other forums - He is no longer with GG but I believe he still may have one of the larger stock piles of parts. 

9 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

treading a thin line there michael

LOL thought you might enjoy that... I figure if you aren't living on the edge you are taking up too much room. - Feel free to hit the "report post" button !

Edited by michael_t

1 hour ago, nigel dabster said:

the rules are there because Andy wishes them to be afaik, and he has what seems to me sensible reasons for them.

If you chose to disagree take it up with him.

I was only pointing out the obvious at least I thought it was.......

afaik - Andy's rule book - no text speak !!!!!!