Beta vacancy?

dmc2028372

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:01 AM, faussy said:

Really? Id imagine they would want someone capable of a top 10. Dibs is the only one capable of this and it cant be him

who knows, maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong!

I know at least one top rider will be on GG who isn't currently

• 2 weeks later...

On 06/11/2017 at 7:53 PM, hgas said:

It’s the eicma show in Italy tomorrow where a lot of new bikes are unveiled and riders announced in different teams etc,so we could possibly find out there, if it’s a Brit it must be jack price or iwan Roberts , I wouldn’t really call either a number one rider though purely for lack of gp class experience ,il take a bet that matteo grattarola will be there man 

must it be jack or Iwan? Wasnt Iwan beta anyway?

4 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

are you sure?

Am i sure in that he wont be riding a beta or that hes the only one capable of a top 10? He was contracted with GG for two years, although nowadays i suppose that doesnt mean that much. As for any other brit being a consistent top 10, i suppose its a little more likely with cabs gone, but still a long shot i think

Edited by faussy

I can’t help but feel this is a backwards step for dibs , I honestly believe he would of won a world round next year on the gasser he’s always been inconsistent but his year he’s bin on fire on that bike , he’s moved back to a team where he’s got nothing more to prove and he’s been vocal about the bikes performance in the past , let’s hope I’m wrong and he steps up a level next year