Beta vacancy?

dmc2028372

Are there any WTC rules about the bike's motor, other than displacement? I mean, it seems like if power is the issue you're talking about, it should be pretty easy to solve, unless they're restricted to using a homologated engine in all facets of its construction. Since the Honda's are definitely boutique, I'm assuming this isn't the case. 

Edited by heffergm

When I was reading last years rules displacement was the easy one to call out everything else to me felt like a wide range of possible work/modifications internally.  Not being an expert on the rules I can't say I didn't miss anything but at least what I saw would let them do a lot without getting tagged for it.  There was a lot of other things in there and I started to gloss over after a bit... 

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, hgas said:

I can’t help but feel this is a backwards step for dibs , I honestly believe he would of won a world round next year on the gasser he’s always been inconsistent but his year he’s bin on fire on that bike , he’s moved back to a team where he’s got nothing more to prove and he’s been vocal about the bikes performance in the past , let’s hope I’m wrong and he steps up a level next year 

...but 3rd rider in the team? Perhaps he was given no choice?