Dirt beats Tarmac

FullMonty

Hi all,

im very new to the scene, since starting a family I have slowly been moving away from road riding, I recently purchased a very nice KTM 990 Adventure R with the intention of rallying it but when my son (3 1/2yo) took an interest in a friends Oset, I decided that I should get him one for Christmas, so in doing so I thought it would be an opportunity to give up road riding for a few years and concentrate on off roading solely, I always wanted an off road bike when I was young but was never lucky enough to get one, so now I’m in a position to do so for my son I sold the 990 and got him an Oset 16R and I thought I’d get myself a Montesa 4rt as my introduction to Trials so I can learn with him and also improve my Enduro skills.

so here I am looking to contribute in anyway I can and also learn from the experience in the forum!

• Like 1

Welcome to the sport also, I agree with the previous post it's very addictive and great fun. I had a KTM 990 and 1190 but got fed up of dodging car drivers controlled by Sat Navs etc and now own a Gasser 125 and TRS 250.

The 4RT is a good bike, take it steady, learn the basics well and if you fancy it enter a local club trial.

Keep those feet up and enjoy yourself.......

Edited by rav54
did not complete post
  • Like 1