Online Rev 3 servicing guides/manuals/videos?

gavin

I’m on the verge of buying an 01 rev 3, nice strong sounding motor but bike itself needs a ton of tlc (it’s been sat unused for many years), but looking around last night I couldn’t seem to find info such as servicing headsets, swing arms etc etc. Certainly nothing like you can find for Sherco (I was looking at a Sherco too).

If there’s anything out there can anyone point me in the right direction please.

21 hours ago, gavin said:

I’m on the verge of buying an 01 rev 3, nice strong sounding motor but bike itself needs a ton of tlc (it’s been sat unused for many years), but looking around last night I couldn’t seem to find info such as servicing headsets, swing arms etc etc.

AFAIK, there is just owners manual in english/pdf and parts list in italian that you can find easily via betausa.com. There is no factory service manual, so consequently the main thing missing is torque specs. I am finding working on the bike is simpler than a typical enduro bike, and I post questions here if I have doubts about anything for my '00 rev3.

• Like 1