Help with mapping

sando994

I know this subject has been covered lots and lots and lots and lots of times before. 

However, I’m looking for someone local to me that has the experience with the mapping software. 

I have fitted the twin map throttle body, switch, have the cables and software............. is there anyone in the Herefordshire area that has used the software before and wouldn’t mind helping me out???

thanks in advance,

Sam

So..... I’ve got the parts fitted to the bike and the disc in my laptop.

From what I’ve read, I’ll need a 12v battery too? 

Will the software auto start when everything is plugged in?

Basically, I don’t want to mess anything up and need someone to walk me through it once. 

Youlll need to install software on your lap top and then open up the application .

you need the twin map software which I think is called 07rtl if I can remember .

dusconect  fuel pump , plug in cables etc and you should be able to select and read the lat installed map.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jimmyl,

what windows system do I need to be running? I have tried it on windows 7 32bit but it I’m struggling to install the software. 

This is is all the files on the disc that I bought.

also in the pics are the problems I’m having when trying to open the 07 application.

So I’ve potentially been sold the wrong stuff, using the wrong version of Windows or need to install some sort of software to be able to open these files.......

anyone that could point ne in the right direction??

DEC80637-6036-4367-89C7-881FFF975A23.jpeg

ABACC8D8-2C3C-4FC7-A9D9-48EAFAFA76BB.jpeg

69EF1D0B-EA92-4D3E-81D8-8FFC462AE918.jpeg

A4B62447-5B19-4D5B-874C-ED392A1BE62A.jpeg

Windows 7 32 bit is fine.

it can be a bit of a pain to get working, ive done it remotely for a friend in the USA and it took and hour or so.

You need to install the software from the CD. look for a file ending with .exe 

I have the install CD on my laptop somewhere ei will dig it out and see which file it is you need to run