Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
justjosh9

Combo 2013 model ??

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if you can get two bikes in with the bulkhead still in? Or does it need to be removed? 

Chopping my car in simply to save money and got a really good offer on a 2013 combo.. will most likely only ever put one bike in as I trial with family so I’ll only use it to transport my bike back home for servicing occasionally. May possibly need to fit two bikes in if we all decide to go to different trials!! 

Anyone got any experience? 

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Is 13 the newer shape? I've got a 2006 and 1 fits corner to corner with out a bulkhead. I'm not sure another would fit in with it. It certainly wouldn't be easy

IMG-20171018-WA0011.jpeg

1 person likes this

Yeah the newer shape is bigger. Is yours a short wheel base? To be honest I’ll probably onl ever need to fit one bike in so it will be fine !

I think there is only one model for combo I have mate.

I have the smallest version combo 16 plate takes two bikes comfortably with bulkhead in place, one facing forwards and one backwards.

2 people like this

13 hours ago, the dabster said:

I have the smallest version combo 16 plate takes two bikes comfortably with bulkhead in place, one facing forwards and one backwards.

have you got a picture with 2 bikes in mate? it must be a bit bigger than mine unless I'm being thick :lol:

no pictures but you can take my word for it two bikes fit in the manner I have suggested, done it several times with tools tyres and two sets of gear.  Your van must be the older shape.

yes it is mate must be quite a bit smaller. it only fits corner to corner so the other bike would have to be right up to it the way and touching to maybe fit. 

Awesome! My van will be the same shape as yours then dabster so that’s great to hear thanks for that !