Toby Martin to a Montesa?

telecat

So fajardo is supposedly going to gas gas after two years , Toby Martyn has left after one year , who will they bring in to partner casales as a trial 2 runner? Doesn’t look too rosey at vertigo at the minute of you ask me 

2 hours ago, telecat said:

Does the ride include the BTC? The Montesa Has not proven to be that effective unless Bou is riding.

Somehow I think Bou would do well on almost anything.

On the other hand, Busto seems making his Montesa look pretty effective...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, hgas said:

So fajardo is supposedly going to gas gas after two years , Toby Martyn has left after one year , who will they bring in to partner casales as a trial 2 runner? Doesn’t look too rosey at vertigo at the minute of you ask me 

Hmm doesnt look too rosey?If you stop to think for a second if you haven't got Toni Bou riding for you nothing will be looking too rosey?A certain vertigo rider just won the ssdt and the scott trial!Cant be all that bad?

1 hour ago, neils on wheels said:

Where has this rumour arisen from?

Toby must be one of the favourites for the Trial 2 championship in 2018. the SPEA guys riding 300RR Monts were 2nd & 3rd in the 2017 championship, so I think the bikes are up to it if the rider is.

Exactly my point.

I mean It doesn’t look too rosey as in the fact that apart from now mr casales, there won’t be a single other vertigo in the world championship in any category ,not even any of he privateers are riding one and it seems to me they can’t keep hold of riders either , I don’t know about bike sales in general are they shifting many ?

2 hours ago, hgas said:

I mean It doesn’t look too rosey as in the fact that apart from now mr casales, there won’t be a single other vertigo in the world championship in any category ,not even any of he privateers are riding one and it seems to me they can’t keep hold of riders either , I don’t know about bike sales in general are they shifting many ?

Yes i bought one!Of course 2015 was a great year for GASGAS wasn't it?