beta Evo 300 2016

vectradam

has it got a flywheel weight fitted? you could also alter the gearing. but to be honest id get used to it without and the bike will be a lot better. 

I have the same bike and thinking of getting carbon reeds and a ti front pipe to give it a bit more off the bottom end.

In the US there was a Super Smooth model, details below.  The exhaust is probably just a longer head pipe.  I have a 2015 Factory model which I believe is basically an early release 2016 model with a couple of extras.  While I found the power to be quite smooth even with the quick throttle,  I tended to pick up a lot of speed when doing multiple obstacles in a row.  I went from an 11 to a 10 and finally a 9 tooth front sprocket. With the 9, the bike can more easily be ridden slower and it does not pick up speed over multiple obstacles.  I believe the SS model comes with a 9.  It certainly is inexpensive to try.          

Items included with all SS models:
-“Hi-Torque” exhaust system
-Heavier flywheel to help smooth out the power.
-Smaller countershaft sprocket to tie the engine torque to the ground
-Slower turn throttle assemble
-Different combustion chamber to reduce the engine’s power pulses
-Heavier primary drive gear for additional smoothness.

Done to mine; S3 low  compression head. Reduces the need for race gas too. Carbon reeds  VForce V351C smooth out the power delivery and make it easier to control. Smaller countershaft sprocket reduces the low speed hit but makes for a lot of compression braking which can surprise you if you’re not careful. Clutch fix.

Ride more and get used to it.