More torque device for all bikes - air ionizer

klonheadd

I had an interesting read about new clever device More Torque developed to improve trial bikes air intake by ionising air inside airbox. Would like to test it myself for sure.

Full article on trialworld.es

Here translated to English : 

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.trialworld.es%2Fprueba-dispositivo-mas-par-motor-motos-trial%2F&edit-text=&act=url

Sounds like snake oil to me. Remember those magnets that you strap around a fuel pipe and get more power and better economy? Car manufacturers have been falling over themselves to fit those, haven't they?

How does ionising the air (even supposing that the thing actually does that) get more oxygen into the engine? And if you're getting more oxygen, what carburation changes do you need?

Trialsworld seem to be impressed, but I'll be kind and say they "saw" what they were looking for. Perhaps the tester normally rides with his wallet in his pocket, and the extra performance came from having lightened it by 250 euros (plus VAT).

I personal think a Christopher plaque or badge will give you a likewise advantage in luck and if placed in front of the bike even more luck will occur. Because as we know that luck is the most crucial part of trials riding. Much more important then in a row sorted O2 molecules if you ask me.

These badges can be bought at Amazone, see here:

https://www.amazon.de/Christophorus-Plakette-fürs-Auto-Fahrt-Magnet/dp/B00GG4DNP8 

• Like 2

I get your point lads. Science and technological improvement is of no concern to average trials rider playing in mud. And it's hard to think about all these ions and molecules ;) 

I personally thought it's a neat idea and I am happy that trialworld testers are not that prejudiced as these fellas above.

I am looking from a perspective of how could my engine work more efficiently than it is, purely for advancing technological design.  If it would cost much less it would be more attractive definitely :)

17 minutes ago, klonheadd said:

I get your point lads. Science and technological improvement is of no concern to average trials rider playing in mud. And it's hard to think about all these ions and molecules ;) 

I personally thought it's a neat idea and I am happy that trialworld testers are not that prejudiced as these fellas above.

I am looking from a perspective of how could my engine work more efficiently than it is, purely for advancing technological design.  If it would cost much less it would be more attractive definitely :)

https://www.mojoeurope.com

The energy set or energy principle in physics is very clear:
The proposition or principle of the conservation of energy is an unconditional fundamental principle:

According to which no physical process can destroy or create energy, but can only be transformed from one form to another.

So if you put this little plastic bugger in the air filter box will radiates so much energy that the engine will produce much more torque?

I think these plastic plagues are nothing else then a nice fairy tale to cheat or pull money from people.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, trapezeartist said:

Interestingly, the Mojo website doesn't seem to make any outlandish claims. It's just a trendy bracelet worn by various celebrities.

Our Mojo Wristbands are embedded with holographic technology that has been used by elite athletes for years. We are pleased to report that this technology is available to everyone.The holographic discs used in Mojo Wristbands are programmed to work with your body's natural frequencies resulting to help you get the most out of yourself.Mojo Future Tech is not about wild claims of being a cure-all, the technology doesn't always work for everyone, but there is plenty of feedback from wearers that it has helped. The benefit possibilities from wearing Mojo wristbands are endless because since no two bodies are alike, the benefits received are unique to each individual.WARRANTY - 6 MONTH WARRANTY

19 minutes ago, pschrauber said:

The energy set or energy principle in physics is very clear:
The proposition or principle of the conservation of energy is an unconditional fundamental principle:

According to which no physical process can destroy or create energy, but can only be transformed from one form to another.

So if you put this little plastic bugger in the air filter box will radiates so much energy that the engine will produce much more torque?

I think these plastic plagues are nothing else then a nice fairy tale to cheat or pull money from people.

According to their claims it will transform from one energy to other more efficiently