Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

Nah, I don't buy it. Busto and Bou seem pretty happy together, with Busto the clear successor, and they both know it. I can't imagine GasGas can offer Busto more money than Honda, so unless he's dreadfully unhappy there, I can't see any reason he'd leave.

Guess we'll find out!

Edited by heffergm
  • Like 1

I think GG going after Busto would be a bold move... and would definitely indicate they put a lot of emphasis on the bikes, GP and the results, which I think would be great for them as a company. But as mentioned, carrying three guys on the payroll seems crazy. Has Dibs been confirmed for 2018 already or no?

Share the deal - much more interesting than wtc.

bou is going to win and everybody will still be moaning stop allowed - no stop .yes he did - no hi didn’t .

if busty to gg then Toby to mont may be best move of all??

I’d say judging by the Honda racing post and Fuji’s posts on social media regarding 2018 then busto has definitely gone , I’d say it’s a very bold move indeed if he has , but if he’s shrewd enough he could mould the gas gas around himself and be there next Adam raga , fajardo will get bored again in two years time and move on again , 2018 is shaping up to be a very very interesting year 

I’m sure people said the same about dougie back in the day , Toni won’t reign forever , busto is the only one at the moment who can really start to challenge him soon , his results will start coming in I’m sure , maybe he’s moved to step out of bou’s shadow and go it alone 

• Like 1