Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

On 09/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, neils on wheels said:

The fact of the matter is that Dabill has never finished better than sixth in the world. Fajardo hasn't been out of the top 5 in the last decade.

Who would you choose to represent you in Trial GP?

Dibs every time. Best in GB. Bike sales come first....if thats why they do the WTC.

Doesn't Dibs have another year left on his GG contract?  

All the odds are in Bou's favour to take at least the next couple of years of titles.  I can see the merit in GG wanting to pick up as many of the top 10 as possible after Bou and Raga - if they are trying to re-establish GG market share having the top 10 flooded with their bikes will be positive for machine development and visibility.  Every podium that their riders achieve will be a knock against the perception that the Honda's are the most competitive bikes.

Also, this is going to be interesting for seeing how much advantage the works 4RT's offer.  If Busto remains consistent on a GG it gives a measure of how much impact the bike does or doesn't have.

Puts HRC in an interesting position.  I can't really identify a rider of the younger generation that have Busto's potential, so when Bou and Fuji eventually decline who will they pick up that will challenge Busto?

I’d assume that, like most riders, he’d be contracted for the year e.g. 31st december. 

As such he’ll still be HRC till then. 

Grattarola posting pics with Fuji and Honda too.. not new ones but with Honda’s