Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

3 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

I think he might be talking about the possibility of safety with regard to adding in that way in comparison to adding it in a more permanent fashion.

the root problem to me however is that she had to make a minimum in the first place.

Says the man who rides the root of the problem.... FIM Honda rule!:P

39 minutes ago, nhuskys said:

Says the man who rides the root of the problem.... FIM Honda rule!:P

I wasn't in the room with the FIM when they made that call so I can't say for sure why it is in place, but it dose seem suspect...  I also had a Montesa long before that rule was in place so...  Though I admit the 300RR addition was this year... :ph34r:

Back on topic... 

I am still wondering when we will hear formally about Busto, Cabs, and Dibs... anyone have a link or post that's more concrete yet?   

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

I think he might be talking about the possibility of safety with regard to adding in that way in comparison to adding it in a more permanent fashion.

the root problem to me however is that she had to make a minimum in the first place.

You’ve hit the nail on the head sir! I just think it’s ridiculous that those where the lengths they had to go to for her to compete , tie wrapping a piece of steel to the bike is dangerous end of , I wonder how far under the weight limit she was? 

4 hours ago, jonnyc21 said:

I am still wondering when we will hear formally about Busto, Cabs, and Dibs... anyone have a link or post that's more concrete yet?   

At least one of them will be announced at some point today :ph34r:

• Like 1