Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

On 12/8/2017 at 5:11 PM, hgas said:

Has anyone ever noticed that busto rides with his middle fingers for clutch and brake!? Does anyone else do that ? I tried it earlier it’s really weird!

Yea my son does this. I noticed it and tried to 'correct' him but he just reverts as soon as he stops thinking.
Now leave him to it.. evolution of trials? 

• 4 weeks later...

He had a huge mental meltdown. He basically five'd a section, then just gave up. It was bizarre to see, because at this level, even hot heads can usually re-group to an extent. He just said 'F it', I'm done. I think it would have looked less bad had he just walked off before the last four sections.

After Vendee I was really expecting Busto to be competition for Adam, but if he pulls this crap with any regularity it's never gonna happen.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, heffergm said:

He had a huge mental meltdown. He basically five'd a section, then just gave up. It was bizarre to see, because at this level, even hot heads can usually re-group to an extent. He just said 'F it', I'm done. I think it would have looked less bad had he just walked off before the last four sections.

After Vendee I was really expecting Busto to be competition for Adam, but if he pulls this crap with any regularity it's never gonna happen.

I too was expecting great things after Vendee. Was really excited for him at this event. Hopefully GasGas will invest in some mental sports coaching for him. They dropped a ton of $$ to recruit him.  All pros can have off days, for sure. But it's how you show up and move on that counts. That he just 'gave up' is really disheartening. He's got the talent, no doubt. He can do this, with the right coaching....

23 hours ago, collyolly said:

Back to the original topic re rider moves, well Dabill showed them at the weekend, Gasgas loss and Betas gain !

Had the Gas Gas factory been in sheffield im sure Dibs wouldnt have gone. Its a shame he didnt stay and show Busto up, but he can probably do that as well on a Beta at the moment.......