Busto and Fajardo to Gas Gas

NAD1

Although I feel for Cabestany, Sherco seems to have made the right decision in pinning it hopes on Gelabert and showing Cabes the door.  Cabes is the tip of the iceberg, in what's going to be a shift in world trials.  Fuji is probably next, he'll go home to ride the Japanese National Series and be a Brand Ambassador for Honda/Montesa.  My guess is neither Farado or Busto will stay a second season with Gas Gas.  Busto will end up getting a Prodigal Son's welcome, back at HRC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nhuskys said:

Although I feel for Cabestany, Sherco seems to have made the right decision in pinning it hopes on Gelabert and showing Cabes the door.  Cabes is the tip of the iceberg, in what's going to be a shift in world trials.  Fuji is probably next, he'll go home to ride the Japanese National Series and be a Brand Ambassador for Honda/Montesa.  My guess is neither Farado or Busto will stay a second season with Gas Gas.  Busto will end up getting a Prodigal Son's welcome, back at HRC.

I agree!

Fajardo may move,think he's as good as he's ever been but not going to improve,If Busto has a good year he might not want to move unless HRC offer much more .At the moment he(or anyone else)would be number 2 at Honda.If he has a bad year would Honda want him back 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nhuskys said:

£10 says both will do 2 years and £50 says BUsto wont get a job at HRC anytime soon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, lineaway said:

Well the indoor should be more interesting with the next two events in Spain. Hopefully they don`t bring the same obstacles along for the show. Time for a change.

The log section was new at Strasbourg...  and tricky!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nigel dabster said:

so thats a bet?

My religious beliefs preclude me from games of chance, but you'll get bragging rights if you're right!  I still think I'm going to be right though, especially if Bou has a say in it.  Watching Fajardo interact with other riders at Strasbourg and then watching Bou still be all smiles and handshakes with Busto reinforces that.  Fajardo doesn't seem to like anyone and I doubt he likes Busto very much.  The new GG showing Dabill the door half way through his contract, surely isn't making Fajardo feel too comfy.  His and Busto's lackluster performance so far isn't making anyone over there sleep well.  I'm pretty sure they are already plotting, how to get Gelabert away from Sherco next season.

• Like 1