Camprodon Trial GP

cabby

I havent been but if youre thinking of going do it, almost without exception all trials in Europe are well organised often free and 99% spectator friendly.

Even different groups in andorra a few ks apart had a connecting road. Not usually a marketplace for accessories though, much harder to find shops too in this area.

• Like 1

I have been to Camprodon when Vertigo launched their first bikes in 2015. The trial will be based (I assume) at the hotel and grounds owned by Manuel Jane, the owner of Vertigo and the sections are down a long lane which is used as a practice ground.

The problem as I understand it from last year is that there was no public transport supplied to get spectators from the start area to the sections and it was a very long and quite arduous walk and it was not possible to drive there. I've no idea whether access will be improved or changed or even if it will be in the same location, but my guess is that it will be. Facilities were also non-existent according to reports I have heard.

Perhaps by the time May comes round, more information will be available.

• Like 1