honda tlr 200 frame

1961greeves

Don't think so,the only aftermarket one I saw that never got very far was an aluminium box section version.This was back in 1987/8 at BVM, I think there was an article about it in TMX at the time.

I'm suprised there isn't something along those lines though,like Jon Bliss's Cotswold's.Could easily be sold as a kit to add a Chonda copy engine etc.

The Miller frames were for the TL125 but Whitlock did make a batch of Whitehawk frames for the TLR200/250 and the RS range a few years ago.

There's not really anything wrong with the standard TLR frame, they're light,  don't break and all they need if you want a more modern feel is lowered footpegs and tighter steering. Whitehawk is no lighter than a TLR frame.

• Like 2

I bought an aluminium swingarm of Berry & it's of a high quality, 1 thing that i thought was a PITA was the sidestand is on the right hand side ?

Think i remember him putting up, if there would be any interest if he made aluminium frames for TLR 250 ?

• Like 1