Which trials pants

asmara

I'm 61 and fat but still use the lycra type( Jitsie) as they are comfortable and include a bit of protection. 

In fact they look almost the same as the upandover.

Believe me you won't be worrying about how you look as all your concentration will be on the riding.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 years later...

On 11/15/2017 at 12:10 PM, jonnyc21 said:

If your in the US I would suggest http://www.upandovertrials.com/.  I do recall they can be picked up in Europe but not sure on who or how to get them.

I ordered a black pair last night.I talked to him on the phone and he rides vintage in California.He said they were checking out what people were wearing at the trials there and no one had spandex stuff.Everyone used mx gear.He basically came up with a crossbreed that looks better on us slightly older guys without the crazy graphics. Pricey suckers and hope they last me a long time.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Junglejeff said:

I ordered a black pair last night.I talked to him on the phone and he rides vintage in California.He said they were checking out what people were wearing at the trials there and no one had spandex stuff.Everyone used mx gear.He basically came up with a crossbreed that looks better on us slightly older guys without the crazy graphics. Pricey suckers and hope they last me a long time.

I know someone who has a pair and based on his experience as long as you don't melt them they should be great for a nice long time.  

I would already have a set if I had known about them when I was first looking for trials pants.  At least I know what I am getting when my current set ware out. 

On 1/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, jonnyc21 said:

I know someone who has a pair and based on his experience as long as you don't melt them they should be great for a nice long time.  

I would already have a set if I had known about them when I was first looking for trials pants.  At least I know what I am getting when my current set ware out. 

I recieved them today and they are very different than what I am used to.The integrated knee pad thing feels weird.I have them on now and wearing around the house to see if I get used to them.They are very stretchy. They fit more like trials pants but not quite as skin tight.I think I will like them.I was worried about them not being long enough with 36"x36" measurements but they go into my boots a good 4" and knee pads location is perfect.They feel like they will help keep me cool also.Last summer I started wearing bicycle shirts at the trials to help stay cool(they work fantastic)and I am hoping these have the same effect. 

• Like 2