Sherco vacancy??

telecat

Cabestany: "I have seen many news that talk about my retirement from competition as something done. My last post was about the team with the one I have been competing for the last years both nationally and world championship. My human team for practicing or for racing days. Paxau, as we all know, retires, Lluis finishes his minder role, and David starts a new adventure with SRS motorcycles. I don’t even say goodbye to Sherco. I still have meetings to do with the boss of the Sherco, Marc Teissier. It is true that there are other options; Some to continue competing, some to continue in the trial world but not as a rider, at least at world championship events. Now it's time to think about it, study, fine-tune all the options and take a decision. Don’t worry, I will let you know about my future as soon as I have everything clear! Meanwhile, I will continue training and enjoy the events pending till the end of the year at the handlebar of my Sherco ST300. Big hugs and lots of gas! "

• Like 2