Need advice

mustafa

48 minutes ago, breagh said:

A deals a deal there's a documentary coming up by Comedian Ross Noble on the six days  (Starts 7 Dec on Dave) give you a flavour of it.

Turkish Champion? WE had a lad from Kenya Turned up at our club trial  was here to ride the 6 days said he was Kenyan Champion.

impressed I got on of our boys to show him round and he dropped about a 100 marks on a novice route.,

Found out later they only had 6 riders.

Yep, probably I would be the long time champion here. Kenyan and me would have a champions league together :) By the way which one is your club? Let me check

1 minute ago, breagh said:

East Neuk Wobblers is the club I help run Dunfermline and Dist MCC is our other local club.

I'm the old guy on the front page of the Dunfermline site.

We've a Trial on Sunday if you're quick mind you we run loads.

Ok, noted.

Thanks 

4 hours ago, breagh said:

Turkish Champion? WE had a lad from Kenya Turned up at our club trial  was here to ride the 6 days said he was Kenyan Champion.

impressed I got on of our boys to show him round and he dropped about a 100 marks on a novice route.,

Found out later they only had 6 riders.

Don't go on his land though whatever you do, though you should be ok now he's moved on.