Ipone racing samourai oil 2stroke

shorty1978

Bought some of this oil from splat shop in thinking it would be a decent oil for my beta 2015 factory , it says 100% synthetic is this the same as fully synthetic ??? as beta told me to ideally use a semi synthetic so I’m confused now as want to keep the bike running well do any of you guys use this and is it ok ? Thanks in advance. 

Fully synthetic is more suitable for MX, trials only really needs semi. Theres nothing wrong with the oil you bought, in fact its maybe too good. Your bike may just run a little oilier, but ultimately safer as its a better oil. 

I’ve been running this ipone oil for many years in trials/Mx/enduro bikes, even my dads vintage Lambretta and Vespas. Never had an engine seize, mains fail, big end fail while using it. Obviously routine maintenance required but ipone is the only 2t I really trust, expensive but top quality stuff (if you can get the strawberry scented ?)

• Like 1

• 3 years later...