breaking a Yamaha ty 250

metisse

A friend of mine is breaking a twinshock 250 Ty. He is back from his travels now, I remember people looking for some bits a few months back . If they still are Pm and I will pass his email address on.  The bike is in France but he may be travelling back to the Uk soon.

11 hours ago, metisse said:

A friend of mine is breaking a twinshock 250 Ty. He is back from his travels now, I remember people looking for some bits a few months back . If they still are Pm and I will pass his email address on.  The bike is in France but he may be travelling back to the Uk soon.

I've been trying to break a TY250 since about 2006, I have to say the bloody things are tough !

• Like 7

I know what you mean, I have the 434, my first Ty since 1979 as a fourteen year old, love them, and very underated. This one is in quite a barn find, shape , but a good source of spares.  It seems the trend is now going towards these mid / late seventies bikes,  as a lot of people have got a Fantic or Honda and fancy something a little different. Get them while there cheap.

• Like 1