Beta Evo80 Paioli forks.

trial-t

Hi

I have replaced the fork oil seals on my daughters beta evo 80 junior which has the paioli 33mm forks. They started to leak again within 4-5 rides, when I striped them down for the second time I noticed they do have a bit of play on them and also have no guide bushes below the oil seal.  Is this correct for this particular fork or do they just rely on the lower alloy fork leg to provide support for the stanchion?

any help or info would be very mech appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• 6 months later...
On 14/12/2017 at 5:34 AM, trial-t said:

Hi

I have replaced the fork oil seals on my daughters beta evo 80 junior which has the paioli 33mm forks. They started to leak again within 4-5 rides, when I striped them down for the second time I noticed they do have a bit of play on them and also have no guide bushes below the oil seal.  Is this correct for this particular fork or do they just rely on the lower alloy fork leg to provide support for the stanchion?

any help or info would be very mech appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

How did you get on with your daughters Beta forks? We have had a similar situation with my daughters 2016 Beta. Seals have been replaced (by the dealer) and seems to be ok at the moment. We do find the forks very sticky however - not very free travel and needs a bit of pressure to get them moving. Have you had the same?

cheers