Hi Guys...

dr-alpina

...after riding Bultaco bikes the last 30 years I finally found this forum. My garage is full of bikes and projects and I try to keep em all running...Thanks to the community for reading nice tips and tricks. May be i can share some individual tips as well...My bikes are: 175 Bultaco Lobito 1974,Bultaco 199A, Bultaco 183 (76?-new project), Bultaco 213 Alpina, Montesa 348 (not running at the moment), BSA M20 43 model, BSA B32 Scrambler 58, Triumph t120 OIF (not running at the moment, conrod disaster)...and some more undefined projects...wanted to sell the Bultaco 183 , but endet up in a nice new project...

Ok but not only repairs...all the bikes are used all over the year on different festivals, races and trials...every year we are in Aywalle Belgium Eastern Classic Trial...

My favorite is the m20 which is the most reliable bike I ever had...(daily driver)

thats it, thanks for reading...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dr-alpina said:

..Also good training area is in Fürstenwalde...may be we meet there. saturday mornings , don't remember. 

I was there last week in the snow, it was good ride out! -1degrees.  It was the last guestrider day of the season last week :/

11 hours ago, pschrauber said:

You might too join German Trial Forum.

And then ... and then ... you might too go to the Hanse Classics the North German Classic trials league, see here:

http://www.hanse-classics.de/

Seen the Bultaco 183 nice state really nice state, I have a model 199b in the shed a nice ride 

Hey thank you for the advice! Can you link me to the German trials forum please, I can’t find it ?