Introduction from the Netherlands

rinkeldekinkel

Hi All, My name is Chris, I am a Trial newbe from the Netherlands, and have my 3rd trialbike now

first was a Montesa 348, i had this one in 1999 and did not do alot with this bike it broke down and could not find spares back then, (not too much on internet back then)

so the bike was sold again, then a long time went by, without a serious trialbike, however with a lot of CT70, ST70, Z50J Trialbikes, these are the little hondas for on the back of the camper.

I really like playing and modifieing with these bikes,.

This summer I bought an old Beta Techno 1999, this was a wildly used bike, and because i soon got the tast of it, and like the power, cheapness of parts (remember i am used to Honda and Toyota prices) I have bought a second Beta Techno 1996, this time road registered, so I can use it for the odd blast and practice wheelies stoppies etcetera.

Wish to learn a lot here, and when possible add some information too, because my basic mechanic skills are pretty allright, (motorcycle parts engineer for a living)

Cheers ,

Chris

FGQF1651.JPG

IMG_4428.JPG

monkeyblok1.jpg

Hi Oni, 

Thanks for your reaction, i sold the 1999, which i have not posted pictures of yesterday, because of the fact that i have just bought the one in the picture it is suppost to be my 1996 (really road registered in 1996!!) beta techno, i have seen that there is 1997 world champion written on the stickers, but how can one be so sure it is an 1998?

can i check engine numbers somewhere?, because my vinnumber is made up by our governement road legislator BETAB......

thanks again, if this is clear it should save me trouble in ordering parts!!!

31EE249E-5FA9-4BFD-AF74-EC8B06EC9659.jpeg

D1C80CE0-25D0-43FA-AE39-92E79AC0C874.jpeg

D3CAEF42-AE96-4BCC-A99D-E35699E2D26F.jpeg

Edited by rinkeldekinkel