Why isn’t everyone riding Jotagas??

philmario

8 minutes ago, hgas said:

Border bikes up in Scotland are the new uk importer , their Facebook page sounds very positive ,2018 bikes due in next week with full spares back up , fair play ?

Well good luck to them, but honestly do you expect them to announce their status as importer by sounding pessimistic about the viability of the company, uncertain about the owner's commitment to his importers and unsure about continuity of supply for bikes & spares?

Why will they succeed where Steve Saunders & Haven have failed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 03/01/2018 at 9:44 PM, neils on wheels said:

Well good luck to them, but honestly do you expect them to announce their status as importer by sounding pessimistic about the viability of the company, uncertain about the owner's commitment to his importers and unsure about continuity of supply for bikes & spares?

Why will they succeed where Steve Saunders & Haven have failed?

...and they're in Scotland.

11 minutes ago, evo boy said:

That's a shame there in Scotland as I wouldn't mind Testing the New 2018 300

You don't actually need a visa to visit Scotland and, if you take the trouble to look at a map, you'll see that they are only just in Scotland, being very close to the border.  Not so very far if you are genuinely interested (I have no connection with Border Bikes by the way).  There's plenty to see and do in the area to make it a worthwhile combined visit, even if only for the Jim Clark museum which also happens to be in Duns.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 2stroke4stroke said:

You don't actually need a visa to visit Scotland and, if you take the trouble to look at a map, you'll see that they are only just in Scotland, being very close to the border.  Not so very far if you are genuinely interested (I have no connection with Border Bikes by the way).  There's plenty to see and do in the area to make it a worthwhile combined visit, even if only for the Jim Clark museum which also happens to be in Duns.

I live on the South coast so probably a good 7/8 hour run in my motor home but would love to test the New Bike.

• Like 1

On 18/01/2018 at 0:47 AM, derek t said:

The Factory definitely has a stock of parts.  I have been dealing with the factory directly for the past two years. 

they didnt when steve saunders collected a batch without rear shocks, so i would take what you say with caution.

When you say you’ve been dealing directly with the factory , where exactly is the factory , is it still owned by pibernat or has it moved to Italy???they've got an Italian factory rider and he went very well in the Italian indoor last night 

The factory was in Girona when I was there.  10 minutes up the mountain from Gas Gas.  If there has been a sale, or move of location to Italy they certainly didn't elude to it.  The bikes that were assembled were going to Italy and they had the prototype 2018 ready to go )for testing) along with the electric bike and the enduro. 

2 hours ago, derek t said:

The factory was in Girona when I was there.  10 minutes up the mountain from Gas Gas.  If there has been a sale, or move of location to Italy they certainly didn't elude to it.  The bikes that were assembled were going to Italy and they had the prototype 2018 ready to go )for testing) along with the electric bike and the enduro. 

when was this?