philmario

Why isn’t everyone riding Jotagas??

Good to know that the Factory responded to your enquiry. 

As stated previously, with the Factory open and running, plus their decent network of dealers/importers, there's nothing of cause for concern here.

Happy 2018 JotaGas and here's to a brilliant season (and beyond), for employees and customers alike. 

Still, IMO one of the tastiest looking trials bikes available and not too shabby in the performance department, either.

• Like 1

Could be either, depending upon riding style and ability.

Let's be honest, how many of us are able to rag the ass off a GasGas 300 in the snot of a typical UK venue (or the dry, for that matter)?

• Like 1

Border bikes up in Scotland are the new uk importer , their Facebook page sounds very positive ,2018 bikes due in next week with full spares back up , fair play 👍

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hgas said:

Border bikes up in Scotland are the new uk importer , their Facebook page sounds very positive ,2018 bikes due in next week with full spares back up , fair play 👍

Well good luck to them, but honestly do you expect them to announce their status as importer by sounding pessimistic about the viability of the company, uncertain about the owner's commitment to his importers and unsure about continuity of supply for bikes & spares?

Why will they succeed where Steve Saunders & Haven have failed?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neils on wheels said:

It would be nice to think that the factory have learnt from their (apparent) past mistakes. But who knows?

• Like 1

It looks like border bikes have already had 2 batches of bikes this year , priced very competitively at just under 5k so the burning question is ,is there anyone actually buying them??

On 03/01/2018 at 9:44 PM, neils on wheels said:

Well good luck to them, but honestly do you expect them to announce their status as importer by sounding pessimistic about the viability of the company, uncertain about the owner's commitment to his importers and unsure about continuity of supply for bikes & spares?

...and they're in Scotland.

11 minutes ago, evo boy said:

That's a shame there in Scotland as I wouldn't mind Testing the New 2018 300

You don't actually need a visa to visit Scotland and, if you take the trouble to look at a map, you'll see that they are only just in Scotland, being very close to the border.  Not so very far if you are genuinely interested (I have no connection with Border Bikes by the way).  There's plenty to see and do in the area to make it a worthwhile combined visit, even if only for the Jim Clark museum which also happens to be in Duns.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2stroke4stroke said:

You don't actually need a visa to visit Scotland and, if you take the trouble to look at a map, you'll see that they are only just in Scotland, being very close to the border.  Not so very far if you are genuinely interested (I have no connection with Border Bikes by the way).  There's plenty to see and do in the area to make it a worthwhile combined visit, even if only for the Jim Clark museum which also happens to be in Duns.

I live on the South coast so probably a good 7/8 hour run in my motor home but would love to test the New Bike.

• Like 1

A pal once went from near Duns for an advertised test ride on an Italjet at Sammy Miller's.........fitted in to other things on the trip admittedly.  

The Factory definitely has a stock of parts.  I have been dealing with the factory directly for the past two years. 

On 18/01/2018 at 0:47 AM, derek t said:

The Factory definitely has a stock of parts.  I have been dealing with the factory directly for the past two years. 

they didnt when steve saunders collected a batch without rear shocks, so i would take what you say with caution.

When you say you’ve been dealing directly with the factory , where exactly is the factory , is it still owned by pibernat or has it moved to Italy???they've got an Italian factory rider and he went very well in the Italian indoor last night