Auxiliary fuel tank

Colm

Hi all . I’m new here and this is my first post , I ride a 2014 Sherco 300 , mainly fun riding in woods and I purchased an hebo auxiliary fuel tank , before I tear into the install , has anyone here done this mod ! Bearing in mind my fuel tank is in the back with no vent from the filler cap . 

Thanks

Not trying to be insulting to any owners of '10-'15 Sherco owners....but this fuel hose labyrinth model is famous for issues already..adding yet more hose etc would just compound potential...problems....Maybe use the Aux tank as the main, gravity feeding the carb and have the original tank pump contents to Aux, with overflow line back to said original...eliminating restrictor valves, ''tee's'' and other configuration issues of original set ups:shutup:

• Like 2

On 01/01/2018 at 3:41 PM, baldilocks said:

It does work with that tank you just need a very long pipe to go from the breather on your rear tank to the auxiliary tank. Lots of people used them at the SSDT. You'll need to remove the one way breather from under the mudguard.

Just done this mod in about 25 minuets  , working a treat ??