4ride footpegs

frostyuk

I thought the best way to do this was to swap the standard 4Ride peg brackets for the 2017 standard 4RT 260 peg brackets.  Way better rearward set than just foot pegs. 

Or is it the 300RR brackets...?

Edited by jonnyc21
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, frostyuk said:

Thanks part number for both the 300 and 260 are the same so worth a shot

Double checking, but you did look to see if the part numbers are different from the 4Ride?  And you might also want to check the rear brake lever length and part number as it might be to far forward after swapping the brackets.  

thanks yes the main part number is the same but the suffix is different, a chap i know on another forum has replaced his hangers with the 4rt model  the lever position is ok for him but its something i may have to take into consideration but at 6'4" and size 11 feet hopefully i wont have a problem with that :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 05/01/2018 at 11:43 PM, frostyuk said:

thanks yes the main part number is the same but the suffix is different, a chap i know on another forum has replaced his hangers with the 4rt model  the lever position is ok for him but its something i may have to take into consideration but at 6'4" and size 11 feet hopefully i wont have a problem with that :)

Am a 4r owner..my gaerne boots are size 14...im 6'5".20stone