Back after 12 years away Ex RAFMSA

mickrayner

Hi, surprised my account was still active its been a while ? I decided after 12 years away from trials it was time to get back on a bike. My last trial was in 2006 and sold my Beta back in 2007 due to divorce and a massive change in my life, needed to free up cash.

Im in Lincolnshire and used to be in the RAFMSA, now a civvy so joining the North Lincs Club at their next trial which Im planning to ride.

With help from my dad we managed to get a 2006 Rev3 270 and still had my riding gear other than boots and helmet, sorted those now..cant wait to ride again ?

• Like 5

Hey Welcome back.

I had a similar length of time out of the sport too. You'll be back into it in no time at all. Only thing is those kids you used to beat every week are now the local experts. Start saving for a new bike as you're gonna want one. I didn't say need one..... but you will want one!

Enjoy!

• Like 2

On 26/01/2018 at 1:52 PM, spen said:

I'm not too far away from you mickrayner. I have a link with the RAF MSA too....

Whats the link.. I guess trials or do you do other things to get out of work ? Never worked for me as trials are at weekends ?

15 hours ago, mickrayner said:

Whats the link.. I guess trials or do you do other things to get out of work ? Never worked for me as trials are at weekends ?

I supply racing bikes to the classic race team.....

• Like 1