Hallentrial germany

hgas

This was streamed live all afternoon by jitsie,what a fantastic effort , good sections and a a good selection of riders ,in my opinion it makes a mockery of the world indoors , has anyone noticed that they’ve used the same sections for the last 3 events now! The same but jumbled up abit and correct me if I’m wrong but you can’t even get live scoring for the x trial now?well done the organisers and well done jitsie for broadcasting it , top job ?

• Like 3

Really good to see some of the younger developing riders competing.  Martyn's crash right at the end of his lap was a lucky escape for both him and the observer!  I thought the whole thing was great, really well put together and Jitisie have been doing a great job promoting it on social media.  They are doing a good job of showing that trials should be seen as a modern, exciting and awe-inspiring sport, in much the same way as skating or downhill MTB.

2Play should be employing Jitisie to deliver the media/comms for X-trial, the Cleeng system they have now is crap.  I also noticed they have been re-using the same section material, which is disappointing, and the 6 minute total lap time isn't offering anything other than getting riders to rush.  The one thing I do like is the penalty point for sump rule, and whatever other changes are causing the shake up in the results is a good thing.

Just my observations.