Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

dadof2

Trials gloves

19 posts in this topic

Have used a variety of the style of gloves indicated above and are great for messing about or I find good when marking out as the extra padding / grip helps when sticking flags in but for out and out trials riding find them all a bit thick or as mentioned too grippy. I have used some of the cheaper proper trials gloves to good effect and about 1/2 the price of the branded latest ones. I treat gloves and tyres the  sane - why spend thousands on a bike and scrimp on the things that connect you to the controls or the bike to the ground . Even if you spent £30 on gloves and only lasted a year it’s  just over 50 p a weekend !

1 person likes this

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Trials riders are great at twisted logic. They can spend £100 on stickers but then can't justify  £15 for a pressure gauge 😂

Or if the best pads are £20 they'll put cheap ones in to save £5, on a £6000 bike !

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, baldilocks said:

They can spend £100 on stickers

I've never understood that myself. Paying someone to advertise their brand for them 🤔

3 people like this

9 hours ago, andy said:

I've never understood that myself. Paying someone to advertise their brand for them 🤔

Got trials central stickers on my forks but think you gave them to me 😂