Changes Afoot

Andy

3 hours ago, billyt said:

How about making in mandatory that people state what country they are in.  It really would help out with requested advice.

Yup, that will happen. The membership system never passed location over, but with the forums managing things I'll be able to fix that.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, trialsrfun said:

If pictures could be posted very easily straight from the computer it would be much better to show how something has been made or repaired when asking for or giving advice.

Can't you do that now? I thought adding images was very straightforward.

1 hour ago, trialsrfun said:

Judging by the number of comments on these pages many do not find posting photos on tc an easy task.

I don't see how it can be any easier than it already is. It's at the bottom every time someone makes a post. Yes, there are storage limits on non-Supporters, but I don't have Zuckerberg's billions, millions, thousands or even hundreds to throw at resources.

Image1.jpg

• Like 2

On 03/02/2018 at 11:41 AM, andy said:

I don't see how it can be any easier than it already is. It's at the bottom every time someone makes a post. Yes, there are storage limits on non-Supporters, but I don't have Zuckerberg's billions, millions, thousands or even hundreds to throw at resources.

Image1.jpg

Andy I suppose like the SD card in my camera storage space on your website is finite.

• 3 weeks later...