What about Telford Feb 16th??

turbohead

I am a bit reluctant buying air tickets, train tickets (or rent a car), hotel and two days entry tickets plus a few pints, going all the way from Sweden to Telford. Perhaps it is a well spent couple of hundred pounds, but I don't know, having never visited this show before.

What do you veterans of the show have to say, go or save, staying at home in the dark and snow....?? Please, give me your honest opinion!

On 01/02/2018 at 7:10 PM, turbohead said:

I am a bit reluctant buying air tickets, train tickets (or rent a car), hotel and two days entry tickets plus a few pints, going all the way from Sweden to Telford. Perhaps it is a well spent couple of hundred pounds, but I don't know, having never visited this show before.

What do you veterans of the show have to say, go or save, staying at home in the dark and snow....?? Please, give me your honest opinion!

Telford is a very good show to visit for all things off road, nearly everything inside in the three halls just a smallish autojumble outside which is best to see on the Saturday. Telford itself is a postwar developement so1960s type buildings, not much to see outside the show in the town itself. Nearest airport probably Birmingham but Manchester or Liverpool or dven East Midlands not far either. Hope this helps should you make it have a great show.

Link to the show venue http://www.theinternationalcentretelford.com and the show http://www.classicbikeshows.com/event/the-classic-dirt-bike-show/

Edited by trialsrfun

For me Telford is a very good show, travelled over from Ireland last year for the first time and really enjoyed it. Now the show tickets bought, flight are booked, hotel accommodation secured and car hired, for this year's show. Roll on Feburary 16th & 17th cant wait. :)