Help with Beta Rev 3

Wigan Lad

Hi guys.

New to the forum and trials bikes. I ha e purchased an 07 rev 3 and have been experiencing a few issues with it.

1st thing. No spark, went out on it last time and evertthing was fine. Cleaned it put it away and now no spark?

2nd is the sticky clutch but has had new friction plates recently.  You have to put the bike in gear pull the clutch then pull the bike back hard to release it.

3rd is the soft supsension. I am a heavy rider and would like to stiffen the front end but not sure what i should be turning and how many times?

Any suggestions would be great.

Cheers

If you can free your clutch by just rocking it back a bit, you are lucky.   Most need a few hundred yards in 3rd or 4th before they free at the start of the day.    The front forks have an Allen Screw adjuster for weight on the left, and a screwdriver 30 click adjustable damping on the right... weird but that's how they do it.    I suspect that the rear shock is also adjustable, but I havn't altered mine.  

No spark after cleaning and washing it sure sounds like a water  / moisture problem. Dry it out  as Chaser has suggested and then check terminal connections for moisture ingress and corrosion.

For the clutch concern, go to the Beta forum and follow the pinned article "Beta Clutch Fix".