Air filter

bondy

yes I will if I get the correct wire I will try and make 1 that should be fun I have the other 1 to copy that's failing I don't get 1 cheers any way just tidying the 07 scorps up new decals rear fender spray job I was going to do the tank but its not bad its plastic so not sure if it would blister I know the plastic tanks on my bultacos I use to have you could not put any paint or decals on they just bubbled off.

Yeah, you'd probably be able to make the clip out of wire. If my SR280 needed one I'd cut up a wire coat hanger before buying a new one, but I'm tight like that.

I've a feeling the plastic tank would be more likely to give a decent finish with a paint job than the old blue Bultaco ones, which seemed to have a slightly rough/dimpled surface.

That's a good idea with the coat hanger never thought off that but I have got 1 now. I have just peeled the old decals off the tank the tank is not to bad its had a very easy life like the rest off the bike so I have now put new decals on the tank the rear fender needs paint witch am hoping to do this week with new decals also new rad pipes with S/S clips new chain and sprocket the S/Arm as had new decals to I got a few other bits to do ill up load some photos :thumbup: