Newbi from bellshill Honda to 125

Fastmatt

Hi there thought I introduce my self not had a bike for best part 15 years ,my kids are now teenagers and not intrested in anything but X box so decided to get another bike , was looking for something road legal but have not got a licence ,so iv bought myself a Honda Tl 125 ,1986 bit less power than I'm use to but it gets me legal ,cheers matt

image.png

Now that looks like a nice and practical bike to have!  I don't remember seeing any fully equipped trials bikes in the UK out and about ... in fact it's rare to see them away from a trial at all, mine are both road legal but don't have lights etc.  Great if you want to go green laning and aren't in a hurry, lol

If you take the lights and rack off be sure to keep them

Edited by turbofurball

Hi Matt,

there is a practice venue south west of Glasgow, between Neilston and Dunlop. It’s open every Saturday and has great facilities including a workshop, toilets and a cafe serving home made food.

There are always friendly members on site who will give you advice and encouragement.

Search for Bob MacGregor Trials Academy on facebook, you don’t need a facebook account.

Thanks for the good comments I bought this because it's road legal and it's a 125 not many road legal 125 trials bikes with a seat out there ,plus it's a Honda it's more for trail riding than trials ,the guys I'm going out with have 4 rides but I don't have a licence  ,so this is the next best thing ,I think ? , did look at a gas gas ranndone ,but there mad money ,possible Scorpa 125 long ride but both rare ,the guys I'm riding with are older ,there not going anywhere where this wee bike won't take me , just need to get my insurance sorted out and some spare time as I'm working flat out just now but once the weather changes I get out bikeing and a bit af camping ? I'm looking for a headlight that will fit if anybody has one cheers