Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Lefebvre

Lofting the Front wheel

3 posts in this topic

I have read that the Montesa 260 is a little hard to loft the front wheel (Dirt Rider review)  or not as easy as the 300.

As I am going with the Beta Evo 200 (if delivered by Beta as intended, not a 100% sure), is the Beta Evo 200 like the Montesa 260 and a little harder to loft the front wheel?

Should I think about the 250 four or two strokes or stick with the Evo 200?

Being a beginner with damage knees, I still want to be able to loft the front wheel with ease when I get to that phase in my Trial training.

Thanks a lot for all your support!

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Just now, Lefebvre said:

I have read that the Montesa 260 is a little hard to loft the front wheel (Dirt Rider review)  or not as easy as the 300.

As I am going with the Beta Evo 200 (if delivered by Beta as intended, not a 100% sure), is the Beta Evo 200 like the Montesa 260 and a little harder to loft the front wheel?

Should I think about the 250 four or two strokes or stick with the Evo 200?

Being a beginner with damage knees, I still want to be able to loft the front wheel with ease when I get to that phase in my Trial training.

Thanks a lot for all your support!

My apologies to ONI NOU and Lopez as I have deleted this previous file by accident...:o I did read your previous replies and appreciate them!

Thanks oni nou and Lopez, it helps a lot to have your support and input as I get ready to jump in Trial riding after the snow melts (+/- April) in Quebec, Canada. It is so helpful to have experience riders sharing their knowledge. Really appreciate. I guess my start wiil be  #1 Balance, #2 throttle control and clutch control, #3 lots of practice at slow speed, #4 figure 8 and static balance. Then when getting better at these, I will try  to go over a low tree...and progress. :shutup:

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Lefebvre said:

My apologies to ONI NOU and Lopez as I have deleted this previous file by accident...:o I did read your previous replies and appreciate them!

Thanks oni nou and Lopez, it helps a lot to have your support and input as I get ready to jump in Trial riding after the snow melts (+/- April) in Quebec, Canada. It is so helpful to have experience riders sharing their knowledge. Really appreciate. I guess my start wiil be  #1 Balance, #2 throttle control and clutch control, #3 lots of practice at slow speed, #4 figure 8 and static balance. Then when getting better at these, I will try  to go over a low tree...and progress. :shutup:

If you have not got the Ryan Young training  dvd's  then you should as they are excellent reference.You will find them at www.shercousa.com, there are 2 of them. basic and Advanced manoeuvres..... you may have to call them up.

There is 1 copy remaining forsale of the basic training version on www.amazon.com

Edited by oni nou
1 person likes this