Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duncans

hello

6 posts in this topic

hello im new to trails bikes im 60 yrs old and ive just bought a montea 315r  and was looking for a service manual 

Don't want these Ads? Why not sign up as a Trials Central Supporter.

15 hours ago, duncans said:

hello im new to trails bikes im 60 yrs old and ive just bought a montea 315r  and was looking for a service manual 

Welcome we are a similar age,hopefully you will find one in English no such luck with my old 349,I ran 3 Spanish built boats in my seagoing job so learnt a bit but most stuff in my manual is totally beyond me.

Do an extended Google search you should be good as it is a later bike so you will find the info you need in English I would think.

Good luck.

12 minutes ago, potto said:

Welcome we are a similar age,hopefully you will find one in English no such luck with my old 349,I ran 3 Spanish built boats in my seagoing job so learnt a bit but most stuff in my manual is totally beyond me.

Do an extended Google search you should be good as it is a later bike so you will find the info you need in English I would think.

Good luck.

Easy Google search came up with a PDF in English,check it our,cheers.

There's a 315R Manual here.

18 minutes ago, potto said:

... no such luck with my old 349,I ran 3 Spanish built boats in my seagoing job so learnt a bit but most stuff in my manual is totally beyond me.

I've got a 348 and a 349MH manual in English, the regular 349 manual in Spanish doesn't have a lot of writing, is there anything in particular you're struggling with?

ive just been clearing the shed out its only a 6x4  ill have to get rid of some crap i dont use any more  i only bought the bike 2 days ago my mrs said im daft at my age haha  i dont no nuffing about the bike i tried to start it this morning ive got find out where the choke is etc which position fuel is on off  

brilliant that turbofurball  ill have a look properly in a bit