Ossa tr250i rear brake question

ossatr250i

Need help with bleeding the rear brakes, i’ve been pumping and bleeding at the caliper for 30 minutes now, still no peddle, refilled the reservoir 3 times...no progress. I even tried to raising the front of the bike, pushing fluid, pulling fluid, still no progress.

thanks

Phil.

Take the reservoir off the bike and use a small screwdriver or the like to push the piston in as far as possible. 
Then crack the banjo at the reservoir to bleed the line.

It is important that you then get just the right angle on the hose when you are finished bleeding from the banjo.
If its too low the swingarm will raise up and knock the banjo loose and if it is too high the exhaust will overcook the porridge.

Other thing to check is that the master cylinders piston seal isn't damaged, if above doesn't help you.

Make absolutely certain the brake rod has clearance to the master cylinder piston.  AND that the piston is coming all the way back down.

Mine had that haywire ‘sideways lid’ on the master. So I need to either bleed from the back and open the screw- or use a syringe to bleed from the front.

mark