Hi all Newbie from South Wales

Chrisrhondda

Hi all I’m new to trials riding, my son aged 11 and my neighbour are also new to trials, I ride a gasgas txt 280, my son rides a gasgas txt 125 and my neighbour a Sherco 250.  Looking to meet any other members from the South Wales area to learn as much as we can from more experienced riders, thanks in advance Chris ?

Hi

Join Rhondda club if not already done so. 

Also look out for Trials Training Wales events.

Neath Trial this Sunday near Aberdulais and Welsh Champ in Merthy the week after. Go along and watch and chat to officails and riders. You soon find a gang to join in with.

That’s our next port of call to join Rhondda club, was speaking to Gareth from t tyres and he mentioned the Rhondda club, went up week before last to watch a trial that was being held there, we popped up yesterday for a couple of hours on our trials have a look about etc. I’m booking off in work to go to the Merthyr trials to have a nose.  Thanks for replying m8 

8 hours ago, Chrisrhondda said:

That’s our next port of call to join Rhondda club, was speaking to Gareth from t tyres and he mentioned the Rhondda club, went up week before last to watch a trial that was being held there, we popped up yesterday for a couple of hours on our trials have a look about etc. I’m booking off in work to go to the Merthyr trials to have a nose.  Thanks for replying m8 

That’ll be the really cold trial - just thawed out.

look up trials training wales - acu affiliated club that organise training in South Wales for adults and kids