Isle of Man Women's Rounds

manx2day

Hi everyone,

Entries will be available shortly for the two rounds being held on the Isle of Man, July 28th & 29th 2018.

Travel and accommodation packages available... http://www.iomevents.com/package_page_510590.html#ad-image-0

The info is in with the sidecars but it is there!

I will keep you posted on when the entries are open. 

Any question please get in touch.

Thanks

Gaz

• Like 1

" Self-Catering package based on 4 people sharing. "

Does that mean that the cost covers four people's accomodation sharing a room, or one person sharing with 3 other entrants in a hostel type arrangement?

If I wanted to just go and watch, could I get a travel and accomodation package on it's own? (It looks reasonable, I'm guessing block booking on your part leads to a bit of a discount)

• 2 months later...
On 3/14/2018 at 8:54 AM, turbofurball said:

" Self-Catering package based on 4 people sharing. "

Does that mean that the cost covers four people's accomodation sharing a room, or one person sharing with 3 other entrants in a hostel type arrangement?

If I wanted to just go and watch, could I get a travel and accomodation package on it's own? (It looks reasonable, I'm guessing block booking on your part leads to a bit of a discount)

For more details it will be better to speak with the guys at IOM Events. I'm sure they can accommodate whatever you are looking to do. 

15 hours ago, manx2day said:

For more details it will be better to speak with the guys at IOM Events. I'm sure they can accommodate whatever you are looking to do. 

Thanks, in the mean time I've booked a track training day close to that date so wouldn't be able to come ... it's a shame, but I couldn't really wait longer to get my holidays booked!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...