Beta Evo Factory 2017, manual and suspension settings

henrik

Hi

Im looking for the manual for the 300 Factory 2T 2017 model. I want to know the baseline settings for the suspension clickers and I cant find anything for the 2017. For the 2018 they have a supplementary sheet with those settings but im not sure if they are the same since they have made some changes for the 2018 model.

I can find the standard 2017 (not same as Factory, the factory have separate compression and rebound adjusters)

I can find Factory 2018 (maybe not same as 2017 since they have specified changes to the suspension)

I can not find 2017 Factory

I think you both are referring to the standard 2017 which is not what im looking for. I have been scrolling that page up and down many times the past year and cant find it, if its really there or somewhere else to be found, please post the link :) 

Adjusting suspension is a time consuming pains taking endeavor. Assuming the baseline settings are near correct is a real leap of faith. Typically I’ll start somewhere near the middle of the range and adjust to what seems to work best on what I usually ride. More important is to make sure your front and rear are working together. Is there a specific issue with your bike’s handling that you are trying to address?

Ok so its the same as for the 2018, thanks! :) 

I will assume base line settings are the same for 2017 and 2018 for both fork and shock.

I already have the suspension dialed in to suit me, but my suspension log book isnt complete without that information, i like to know how far from base line i am. Just for fun 

if you've already adjusted the suspension for you, then whatever is stock is irrelevant. There are so many variables, that you need to work on one thing at a time. Correct spring preload with correct spring, then rebound and/or compression. Of course there are many other variables to suspension such as tires and air pressures. What works today might not be optimum under different conditions. I'd like to see some videos of those that have good experience dialing in suspension on trials bikes with an explanation on what they did - to improve something they didn't like.