Jitsie killswitch help

Trial_o_dile

Hi, just picked up my first trials bike, a 2010 beta evo. The killswitch was a bit temperamental, so i purchased a jitsie magnetic killswitch. When iv looked, the original killswitch has a loose wire going to the actual button. To replace it ive taken then black cover off the frame to reveal the connections.

There is 1 black cable and 1 black and white cable, both spade connections. On the jitsie killswitch is a black cable with bullet type connection and a brown cable with a ground type connection that would take a screw through it. Can anyone tell me how i wire it up please. Looked all over online but cant seem to find the answer. The old one is working for now as i pushed the wire back into the connection but it obviously isnt right.

Cheers

The kill switch just shorts out the two wires, so it doesn't matter which wire on the kill switch goes to which on the wiring loom, as long as you connect both.

Either cut the connectors off the kill switch, and crimp on the correct terminals, or bare all 4 wires, twist the pairs together, ideally solder them, and insulate with heatshrink or insulating tape.