Montesa 4Rt for newbie

Black

Bear in mind that the first time you drop your bike it will very well end up with scuffed rims, scratched plastics, marks on the tank, dents in the engine guard, scrapes on the side of the forks etc. etc. Famous last words by rider with brand new bike at first trial (for the bike) after he’d just thrown it into a large rock, breaking the clutch lever, snapping a mudguard and scratching an engine casing....”why did I waste so much money only to throw it into the scenery!!!” That’s the down side in having it new, but its a warm feeling knowing that you are the first....bit like finding a virgin.?

5 hours ago, section swept said:

Bear in mind that the first time you drop your bike it will very well end up with scuffed rims, scratched plastics, marks on the tank, dents in the engine guard, scrapes on the side of the forks etc. etc. Famous last words by rider with brand new bike at first trial (for the bike) after he’d just thrown it into a large rock, breaking the clutch lever, snapping a mudguard and scratching an engine casing....”why did I waste so much money only to throw it into the scenery!!!” That’s the down side in having it new, but its a warm feeling knowing that you are the first....bit like finding a virgin.?

Buy a new bike at a new price. Ride it. you now have a secondhand bike at a new price. But I'm glad lots of people want to buy new. How else would I get all my secondhand bargains? :rolleyes:

New bikes and virgins are both over-rated, in my humble opinion. :blush: