SSDT 2018 Charity Team

srpickard

The just giving site has the following:-

"We are lucky enough to be competing in this years Scottish Six Days Trial (the worlds longest motorcycle trials event) together as part of a relay charity team.This means we are riding as a relay team, only one rider can ride each day, and we are teaming up as brothers to tackle one of the worlds toughest trials competitions."

Is this correct that they are letting relay teams compete? I appreciate a good cause but..............................

Stuart.

(I will be in Scotland supporting my son who is riding as a member of the Army team)

On 23/04/2018 at 4:57 PM, twinnshock said:

Is this correct that they are letting relay teams compete? I appreciate a good cause but..............................

There are two relay teams competing, both in aid of charities.

Reading my comment again I come over as a bit negative. I did not mean this. Good luck to them. I was not going to donate to the cause as  I currently support the Essex Air Ambulance but I guess I had better do so now. It just surprised me that it was a relay. You learn more about the event every year.

I will be riding about in support of my son (Army team, Rider no 6) so if any one spots a Blue Bultaco Frontera (1978 S reg) parked up at sections/lunch stop please come and have a chat.

Stuart