scorpa tank

bondy

the case covers was from Andy Kelly the wheel decals was on the bike when I bought it hell team sell them. yes the rear guard is tie wrap and drilled I just use silicon to seal. bike will be on the classified soon.

7 hours ago, bondy said:

the case covers was from Andy Kelly the wheel decals was on the bike when I bought it hell team sell them. yes the rear guard is tie wrap and drilled I just use silicon to seal. bike will be on the classified soon.

Don’t like the bike or just trying to flip it?

Recently, an SY250r was advertised for $3800 USD.  Not sure if it sold, or what it sold for, but the price seemed agressively optimistic for the bike in the condition it was in.

Mine is pretty well sorted out now and actually, as posts here and on other sites mention, these are a grat bike for new riders and most riders up into intermediate levels.  While I enjoy wishing I had a new bike, reality is, this bike is far more capable than I am.  Plus, they seem to be a good value.

Currently, mine is getting new brake and clutch hoses, new throttle cable, had to replace a recently failed thermostat switch, so the new style is installed now.  Planning to install a new super flexy rear mudguard, while sealing the airbox better against water, plus adding a quick drain incase I suspect water entered the airbox.

It does run very good now that I dialed in the jetting, I want to measure the ignition timing setting.  This is a USA SY250R and it seems the manuals timing spec is possibly for the UK bikes.  Time will tell where the numbers come in at.  Likely I may slight adjust the timing to retard it.  Just to get less flameout that randomly happens while riding.  As is though, super smooth, and very tractable with electric motor type power.  

Edited by pmk