Hello to all

smith335

Hi

just joined the forum, as i am looking to start in trials.

dont have a trials bike yet, never done trials before, so much to learn.

have been riding road bikes for 20 + years but i dont think that will count for much when it comes to trials.

going to enter this new hobby as a complete novice.

Cheers

Az

• Like 1

Sounds about the same as me.

Just got my first bike but yet to ride it in anger.

Just done a trials experience day down in Kent at Tricks in the Sticks, which was excellent - not much use to you! There are other training centres up your way though, if you search around.

I'm very close to a trials centre, so have bought a bike that is road reg and MOT'd, otherwise you will need to sort out transport as well.

Unless you are going to restrict your riding to somewhere very near home you'll need transport anyway. If you have the use of a van, that is the best solution (IMHO). It keeps the bike free of road salt and you don't have to worry quite so much about how you tie it down (it's not going to fall in the road). Failing that, a Dave Cooper bike rack is cheap and easy to store, although they look a bit flexible to me. Then of course there is a lightweight trailer, provided you have somewhere to store it.